Niantic lab’s third AR game i.e. after Ingress and Pokemon Go is about to launch. We’ll soon be having Harry Potter Wizards Unite. As every game before it’s launch has a beta test although the beta release date is not yet publicly available, still we expect that Harry Potter Wizards Unite beta test should and will start in the second quarter of 2018, targeting mid-May or June just before its official release. We created a shortlist of things we’re doing in order to prepare and increase our chances of getting an early invite to the beta.
Being excited to be a beta tester some people forget to actually apply for beta testing so do not forget to actually sign up for the Wizards Unite beta invite. The registration form is available on the official website and you need a valid e-mail address.
DO USE A SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU USED FOR POKEMON GO AND INGRESS.
Of course, it is recommended to sign up with multiple accounts from multiple regions and on both Android and iOS platforms. Usually, players from the Oceanic region get beta access priority.
Make Sure you are leveled up in both the previous games i.e. Pokemon Go and Ingress. Niantic treats experienced players with higher priority when it comes to receiving beta invites.
- Make sure to level up your Pokemon GO and Ingress account as high as possible.
- Make sure you’re using the same e-mail address on both accounts and in your beta
In-Short Remember This
- Sign up for the beta on multiple accounts from multiple regions. Use Android and iOS devices if possible.
- Level up your Pokemon GO and Ingress accounts. Use the same e-mail address that you signed up with.
- Read the Harry Potter book series, but also the companion books on fantastic beasts, Quidditch and wizarding bedtime stories, all written by JK Rowling.
- Play Fantastic Beasts: Cases – a free to play mobile game for Android and iOS.
You can also pre-register for a new Harry Potter game which goes by title “Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery” on here. Hogwarts Mystery takes players into the acclaimed institution to live and learn as a pupil. But don’t expect to see familiar faces among the student body.
The story is officially sanctioned by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment—is set prior to The Chosen One’s arrival at Hogwarts. Instead, players can write their own chapters, without being overshadowed by Harry Potter’s fame.
You’ll master spells and magical skills (alohomora, lumos, rictusempra), attend classes (Care of Magical Creatures, Transfiguration, Potions) with your favorite professors (McGonagall, Sprout, Flitwick, Snape), and choose your friends and battle your enemies. In the meantime, though, check out the new “Hogwarts Mystery” trailer below for a closer look at the upcoming game, available “soon” on iOS, Android, and Amazon platforms.
Hogwarts Mystery Teaser Trailer
We will keep you informed of all the latest news released from Niantic regarding Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.